Saturday 18 October 2008

Hello There...

Hey there, and thanks for taking the time to come to my little corner of the Internet!

It's not much at the moment, but over the coming months I'll be posting my thoughts on the wide world of nerdery - especially news on Star Wars, Doctor Who and videogames.

Later on today I'll post my thoughts on the latest Clone Wars cartoon, Destroy Malevolence, a series I am following with much interest. On the video games front, it's an exciting week in the UK as both Dead Space and Fable II are coming out at the end of it, and with the CoD: World at War beta currently mauling players with packs of dogs across the world (more of that after I get a hands on taster on thursday), and the promise of some amazing games in the next month or so, it's never been a better time to be a video game fan!

I'll catch you later!

Alpha

No comments: